Flymilk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyMilk Forums Please Register, and complain or compliment

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Official Website  

Windows 7 Retail Keys and more %100 Genuine Legit Keys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quizzys

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Windows 7 Retail Keys and more %100 Genuine Legit Keys Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 Retail Keys and more %100 Genuine Legit Keys   Windows 7 Retail Keys and more %100 Genuine Legit Keys EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 am

I am selling legit REAL Windows 7 Keys
This is what I have

Windows 7 Home Premium -$18
Windows 7 Professional -$25
Windows 7 Ultimate -$35

Check out my store for feedback and so you can see these are legit. You can either buy them on my store or email me and pay through paypal. These keys never expire and are %100 genuine. We also have other microsoft product keys available upon request.

What does this mean?
This means if you download a windows 7 ISO and install it onto your computer, then enter one of these keys, you will have a LEGITIMATE version of windows. Yes, legitimate. Or I can get you a disc if needed

Hey come check out are store we have many things available at wholesale prices from windows 7 to Microsoft Office we are way cheaper than retail and offer free shipping on most of our products here is link

http://quizzysrepairandservice.ecrater.com/

How can I contact you?

gmail: quizzys@gmail.com
or message me here
MSN : quizzysrepairandservice@live.com

What can I pay by?

Paypal. Or if You Go To My Store You Can Pay By Google Checkout
Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Retail Keys and more %100 Genuine Legit Keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flymilk :: Chat Room-